Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Year of the Dog-40 years young

N and I celebrated our Birthdays' this week. I turned ** I mean 36, and N the BIG 40!! For months I've been
planning a party for him. I was very excited for him to see all his old friends. The other exciting part was this party was for ADULTS ONLY YIPPEE!! The party was lovely, and a huge success.

The decor Chinese lanterns, oriental fans, and Chinese takeout boxes as candle holders. I have been scanning old pictures of N for weeks to put together a slide show, which I burned to a DVD. Some of his friends have asked me to email them some of the pictures, so they can torture him:)

If anyone knows my DH he lives for Chinese Food so this was a must! The food was wonderful, and the drink of choice, Mai Tai's.

I did a few special things for him. I made home made Fortune Cookies. It's an easy recipe, but very labor intensive. I would defiantly do it again, because they were delicious! I also made a cake that looked like a Fortune Cookie. At first N thought it was a Pack Man, but then saw his fortune which read "Confucius says you old now." Happy 40th Birthday!

A good time was had by all. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! Can't wait to spend the next 40 years with you.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous