Sunday, May 9, 2010

Momma needs a new pair of shoes





Posted by Picasa E was so excited to surprise me with Breakfast in bed. The night before she made sure to tell DH to wake her up. I told her I don't think you have to worry about waking up before Daddy. She is still getting up between 5:30 and 6, LOL:)

This morning my girls and Hubby brought me my favorite breakfast. An English Muffin with PB, but they were shaped like hearts. E said it's because we love you so much Mommy.


In addition to the great breakfast I received a gift card to DSW to buy some much needed shoes. Earlier in the week my naughty child (Boo) ruined some of my favorite sandals.


So I had my 3 girls snuggled with me (Boo included), breakfast, a great cup of coffee, and Momma will get a new pair of shoes!! What more could a Mom ask for:)


Happiest of Days to all you beautiful Mothers

3 comments:

mQn Photography said...

Janice I didn't know you had a blog! I'll have to keep up on it now. :-) Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day. You deserve it!

Sally HP said...

I'm so excited that you started a blog! Now, one more way for me to keep up on what you're up to from afar :(
I love it, and am so glad you had a nice day!

Janice said...

I get my inspriation from both of your blogs:) I hope both of you had a wonderful Mother's Day too:)

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous