Monday, August 30, 2010

I love you let me count Eight ways

Eight Years ago today my new life began. This was before kids, and well not so much coffee:) Instead a boring Hallmark card I'm dedicating this post to my husband on our Anniversary.

8 Reasons I love you

8. I love you for taking out the garbage, picking up dog poop, bringing in the groceries, hanging pictures, and putting all the girls toys together. I find comfort in the fact I have a partner that will take care of the crappy jobs I just don't want to deal with:) When I'm with you I'm at home


7. I love you for your sense of humor. When we have a date night the movie we usually pick is the comedy. A little inappropriate humor with popcorn and Milk Duds makes me happy. Life is short, and I love laughing with you.

6. I love you for being you. Blunt and opinionated at ALL times, but the kindest heart I know.

5. I love you for being the rock of this family. You work so hard, and love us. We have everything we need.

4. I love you for being silly and romantic. I still feel like your girlfriend after 8 years.

3. I love you for challenging me to see another way of looking at things. Maybe I'm not always right? We have grown as a couple and are a great team.

2. I love you making plans with me and dreaming even after I've watched too much HGTV:)

The #1 Reason is...

1. I love you for giving me 2 beautiful girls and picking me to love.

All of these things, and so many more make our life together wonderful.

All my love,

Janice

No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous