Sunday, October 3, 2010

Roll out the Barrel


Yesterday we had our annual Oktoberfest. The weather was the perfect picture of fall in New England. I was thrilled because the last two years it has rained. The day definitely goes smoother when we can have some outside activities for the kids.
We had a traditional potato sack, and three legged race. I also attempted a Chicken Dance contest. I think E was the only one who participated:) The big hit of the day was the Moon Bounce, and as always the Pretzel Machine filled big soft pretzels.
Today as I'm packing away my decorations I reflect on why I have these parties. I love inviting friends and family into my house. After all a house isn't a home without family and friends. I'm grateful for family and true friends that came to celebrate Fall with us.









No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous