Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day Tea Party

Being from Minnesota I find it a foreign concept to start cancelling school before snow?? Why not let the kids sweat it out a little. It must be like fashion the East Coast can predict those trends:)
I must admit I understand now why my parents were not thrilled about SNOW DAYS. Usually I love a day to sit in and relax. It's only been a week since winter break though. I need to get a routine going again!
I did a little preparation so the girls and I would have a nice snow day, and Mommy wouldn't go crazy:)
The morning began with some crafts and baking for our Tea Party. The girls were very excited and spent a good part of the morning getting their dolls ready.
After naps/quiet time and a little run on the treadmill for Mommy we started our preparation. I even set the table with real tea cups. We feasted on banana bread and chocolate zucchini muffins. A good time was had by all.






























York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous