Monday, April 12, 2010

Home on the Range




We are currently visiting my parents. Most of you know I'm from the Mid-west. Coming back home after living on the East Coast for 10 years is culture shock.


Even though I live in a traditional suburb there is what I like to say a lot of stuff . Restaurants, Malls, and of course in New England a Dunkin Donuts on every corner.


The Mid-west is wide open spaces. You can drive miles without seeing anything but trees and corn fields. A different way of life. It's nice, but I think I've grown to accustomed to my life of modern conveniences. That would explain why DH and I are now at McDonald's using free WiFi:)


It's nice to come home though. The people are friendly, the food is greasy, and the best part of all, seeing family and friends.

There is No Place Like Home.





No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous