Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blessings come in many ways

So N decided to leave his job after almost 10 years. He has a great new opportunity which will mean some changes for our family.

No we're not moving! Hope I didn't scare anyone, but I don't think anyone reads my blog anyway:(

The big change will be that N will be working closer to Boston. That means early mornings and late nights. No travel though! But with the commute it will just about even out.

After almost 10 years with a company it will be a new beginning for him. Change can be scary but sometimes it's necessary. We are all excited and very proud.

I have a lot to be thankful for as we approach Turkey Day...My Coffee Cup Runneth Over.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Ms. Zuba said...

Congrats to Neal on the new job. I'm sure he will be very successful! And yes...at least one person reads your blog :)

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous