Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tis the Season to be Busy

This weekend was a whirlwind of activities and excitement. We started out with another successful Thanksgiving. With a little help from Martha (LOL) and my family it was a wonderful day. The girls wanted to help. E insisted on a job so I made her the hostess. She stood be the the door for 45 minutes waiting for our guests to arrive. I instructed her that a good host welcomes her guests into our home. She told everyone Happy Thanksgiving and took their coats. She did a great job and was a big hit with everyone.
If it wasn't enough to cook a Thanksgiving dinner for 16 people I decided to hit the stores on Black Friday. I know people think it's crazy but I love being in the stores. I'm not the one lining up with my tent for that must have item. I generally pick items I know I have a chance at:)
Later that day we took the girls to see the new Movie Tangled . It was a great holiday movie but I don't think we needed to pay extra for the 3D.
On Saturday following Thanksgiving it's our families tradition to decorate the house. E was over the top with excitement. It's so exciting to watch it through her eyes. C put the ornaments on like a champ, but on the same branch LOL:) After the girls were in bed hubby and I have our own tradition (stop with the dirty minds). We watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
Sunday was a magical day for E and I. I took her to her first performance of the Nutcracker. C was a little too young so she stayed home for some Daddy time.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous