Monday, December 20, 2010

Making my list and checking it twice

The Holiday season is coming to an end. Our family has done a lot over the past month.
The Advent calendar with daily activities was a definite success! Mommy on the other hand is ready for a 'Long Winters Nap.' I wouldn't do anything different though. I expect to be crazy busy this time of this year.


So at this point I'm checking my list, and somehow it's getting longer. I'm not worried though it will all get done.
N and I will wake up Christmas morning (Way too early) to the joyful sounds of our beautiful girls. The Long Winters Nap can wait:) After all this is what Christmas is about.
Happy Holidays! Below are some of the activities.







Every night N would light the candles. Happy Hanukkah!









Snack with Santa. I hosted this for my Moms group. What a fun afternoon:)










Elise was pinned as a Daisy. Even better I'm her leader.









The girls and I made homemade ice cream. A family tradition from my side. Friends and neighbors may anticipate a special delivery:)





I took the girls for their first pedicure. The mall had special little girl chairs so we all got pampered for the evening. They painted there toes with red and sparkles. They even added a snowflake. E was having wonderful time and said "Mommy when can we do this again?" Oh boy:)







One of our activities was to make Dog treats for all our Dog friends. Our dog friends should expect some snacks. It was an easy recipe. Boo gave it two paws up:)





This was the Cupcake at the Ritz Carlton in Boston. This was just an activity for Mommy. I had a lovely afternoon with some wonderful women. It was nice to chat and be in the city for some tea and sweets.

2 comments:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Thanks again for the treats both human and dog! :-) I'll have to get the scoop on the pedicure. I've been wanting to take Kendall but wasn't sure if she is too young. Where did you go?

Janice said...

We went to the New Creative Nails in the Solomon Pond mall. They did a great job and the chairs were so cute:)

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous