Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm a SWAPAHOLIC


The girls have been a little high maintenance lately. E is whining, and C has developed a backbone. This has led to constant fighting.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!
Do they even make Calgon anymore? N will also be traveling non-stop for the rest of the month. I told him I needed a day. When I told him what I was planning he said "SAY WHAT"???

I just love that as a SAHM I'm still on top of my game. Until a day ago I had no idea what a clothes swap was. The moral of the story is being a Facebook Addict does have it's benefits:)

This is how it worked

10 am-12 pm SWAP DONATION DROP-OFF Bring a bag of clothing, accessories or shoes you’re ready to part with, making sure they’re in excellent condition (think quality not quantity).


10 am-1 pm CANAL DISTRICT SELF-GUIDED MAP TOUR We'll provide you with a map of the new boutiques and restaurants in the Canal District offering special deals for swappers.


1 pm-2 pm CLOTHING SWAP* Swapping starts @ 1:00pm Sharp !!* The good stuff goes FAST people, so be please be on time* If you didn’t bring a bag of clothes but want to participate in the swap, you can buy a reusable bag from us and fill it up for $10


* All remaining clothes will be donated to a local charity.

I went to the Swap with some friends and had such a wonderful day. We dropped off our clothes and then explored some of the local boutiques in the Canal District.

The Swap overall was a success for all of us. We then had a leisurely lunch al fresco.
Shopping, lunch, and great company just what this SAHM needed to recharge her battery.


No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous