Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Independence Day!







We attended the fireworks on July 2nd friends. It was a beautiful night!



What more could you ask for, the Symphony Orchestra as our soundtrack, snow cones, ice cream, cotton candy, fried dough as the entree, and fireworks as the entertainment.

I tried to explain to the girls why the Fourth of July is a holiday. I told them it was America's Birthday. Throughout the festivities C asked me "Mommy when is America coming? "It's his Birthday." I think she was expecting a Birthday Cake:)

E had been before, but this was C's first time. She loved it!

It was a late night, and I told DH it may be brutal the next day. C slept until 8:30, but E must be on Mommy's internal clock was up at her usual time 6am.

I nudged DH and told him take one for the team. I explained it was his duty as the Chief Officer of this Family.



Happy Birthday America!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous