Sunday, January 1, 2012

366 challenge week 1

One of my New Years Resolutions is to take better pictures. I signed up for the 365(366 because it's a Leap Year) Photo Challenge. My plan is to post the pictures to my blog at the end of the week. By the end of the year I should have a nice album and hopefully improved my skills. Thank you for following me on this journey. Happy New Year!

Day1: We started New Year's early. Luckily Neal and I didn't stay up to midnight with our 5:30AM wake up. I let Neal sleep and made french toast and bacon for the girls as they created these signs.

Day 2: A cliche I know, but I'm sure you will see many fitness themes throughout the year as it's a big part of my day to day routine. With the holiday rush it wasn't not my top priority but today I hit it hard at the gym today.

Day 3: Back to school and routines for all of us!! It was nice to have them home but I think we all need to get back to reality. When you look closely at this picture I can see Elise waving from the window. I wonder how many more years I have before this goes away..sigh. Day 4: A portrait shot of my cutie waiting and I waiting for the bus. We are bundled up with our first frigid day of the year. It was 9 degrees this morning, but we still have no snow.





Day5: Elise at ballet class. I'm here twice a week. Both girls take 1 class. I'm sure next year Elise will be adding another.

Day 6: Family dinner at one of our favorite Japanese Hibachi Style restaurants. I love that no color crayons or Leapster is needed. The entertainment is them cooking the food. It's also refreshing to have a kids meal that has vegetables!





Day 7: I wanted to do something with color. This week has been about purging and organizing. I cleaned up the sun room where the girls color and do crafts. I sharpened all there colored pencils. Something about sharpened pencils that make me smile.



Hope you enjoyed the first week! Thanks for checking on me.































































































































































1 comment:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous