Sunday, January 29, 2012

366 Week 4

Week Three completed! I never realized how hard it would be to come up with interesting photos. My life is just not that interesting. For the few that look at my blog thanks for checking on us:)
Taken from a night out with Neal. We were at a bar and grill that used to be a bank. This was the ceiling

Lonely Ice cycle



Every morning as I drink my coffee usually cold my 3rd daughter Boo greets me to play a game of catch.





I love this picture! They can fight but they love each other and play together so wonderfully now. I wish I could bottle this age.







My partner in crime and I went out for tea and cake pops!




Perfect shot of my DH Neal. He doesn't let me take life so seriously. Thanks to my sweetheart for always making me laugh.










I'm not a big fan of this candy but it wouldn't be Valentine's day without it.



















































No comments:

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous