Saturday, January 14, 2012

366 Week 2

Week 2 completed! Hope you enjoy thanks for checking on me!

A self portrait because I'm the picture taker. I did purchase a tripod and
remote this week so stay tuned.



Second week of January and just a dusting of snow.



My drug of choice, along with coffee, oh and maybe a little wine and

chocolate.

Corinne loves to take shoes out of my closet and walk around. I

don't get a chance to wear heels that much these days so at least

they are getting some use.

First snow not a lot but enough to be annoying. But it's January

12th



Game night! Trying to teach the girls about games that don't involve angry

birds, or men named Mario:)



Portrait of my life as Cookie Mom. Also a shameless attempt to sell you

cookies:)
















2 comments:

Ms. Zuba said...

Great self portrait, you look fabulous!

Sally HP said...

I want cookies! Do you ship? :) love this post and your photos are getting so artsy! Love them! One of these days I'll bite the bullet for a 'real' camera :)

York 2010

Poretsky Family Photos 2009

Rinney Turns 2

Five and Fabulous